07 February 2013

In the Heart Of the City...

Last weekend, a couple of my girls and I decided to head into the city and have some fun. I was dying to wear fur but I wasn't sure that my fur jacket would be appropriate for what we had planned.

For once, I actually remembered the pieces I had in my closet and realized that I had a fur infinity scarf that I had gotten from UO in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Wrapping it around my neck was not only uncomfortable but it threw my outfit off so in a burst of inspiration, I slid it on over my arms as a "shrug". I paired my denim button down and "fur shrug" with leather leggings and suede platform booties (I love to mix patterns and textures!). A few bracelets, rings and a air of hoop earrings completed the look.

Shirt: Vintage
Shrug: UO
Shoes: Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment