08 May 2013

Trend Watch: Single Sole Sandals

About two years ago, I was browsing the Internet when I stumbled across Rihanna in a pair of amazing dark red patent leather single sole sandals. I instantly fell in love with them but I had no idea what they were called so I gave up my search after a few months.

So imagine my surprise and delight when I saw that single sole sandals were being announced a major Spring trend! I ordered my first pair from Prabal Gurung from his line for Target in a neon green and then I added pairs in white, black, nude, and yellow to my collection.

These shoes are amazing! They make your feet look sexy even if you have big feet like me (I wear a size 9!) and your miles look like they go on for miles in this sleek, sexy style.






No comments:

Post a Comment