13 March 2012

New Beauty Products

I tore Maybelline a new one when I bought their mascara, The Falsies. I was so disappointed in it. I went back to my CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion && waited for the next mascara to come out.

I tried L'Oreal Voluminous False Fivee lashes. It was nice but for some reason when I applied it, it got all over my eyelids. ._.

&& then Maybelline came out with Illegal Length Mascara. 4 mm of false fibers added onto lashes. && then they also released their color tattoo eyeshadow. I couldn't resist a trip to the Maybelline section of the cosmetics aisle. I picked up some Illegal Length mascara && the Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tenacious Teal.

I love the mascara! It makes my lashes look long && full. I've yet to break out the false eyelashes I have in my make-up case. I haven't tried the eye shadow yet but when I do I'll post a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment