13 October 2011

The Midi Skirt Trend

I'm so surprised that I like this trend as much as I do! When you think of a midi skirt, you think about something your mother or grandmother would wear. And who in their right mind would want to go out looking like their grandmother? But me and Lataevia are here to show you how to update the midi skirt trend. :)

First, Lataevia and I have two VERY different styles. My style is more simple and sophisticated, Lataevia's style is all about being bold and is a bit more urban than mine.

We both wore bright colored skirts, and accessorized them with neutrals. I pulled on a gray v-neck t-shirt, added a necklace && a belt, and then pulled on my favorite tan && brown heels. Lataevia wore her bright skirt with a sweater tank top && black && white shoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment