28 October 2011

New Video (Beyonce featuring J. Cole- Party)



Well, it's not exactly all that new now lol. It just took me a while to get back to posting.

Anyways, I love, love, LOVE what Beyonce did with this video! The concept was so creative and definitely not what you would expect from her!

Now onto the real controversy. The fact that they took Andre 3000 off of the song and put J. Cole on instead. Andre wanted to do the video, but due to conflict with his record label he wasn't going to be able to. J. Cole wrote a couple of verses for the song, but Andre's verse was chosen over his. I liked J. Cole's verse. I liked Andre's as well, but it wasn't all that great. It definitely wasn't good enough for people to be making the fuss they were making about it. >_> Although, before I heard the new song I was apprehensive about J. Cole taking Andre's spot. I listened to it, liked it, and I downloaded the song so maybe it will become my favorite version of Party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment