20 October 2011

A Sexy Scent.

I. Freaking. Love. This. Perfume.

It's amazing! (and part of the reason why I fear the saleswomen in the perfume department of Macy's. :/)

I was treating myself to a shopping spree at Perimeter Mall and I was walking through Macy's to get to my car. My hands were full of bags and a saleswoman commented on how I looked like I could use another bag. She handed me a sample of Burberry Body. I just laughed, took her sample, and politely sniffed it. I immediately fell in love (insert in love Emoji face here) and said that I would take the biggest bottle she had. It cost me a little more than $100 after tax but it was so worth it. Whenever I put it on I feel 10 times sexier and more confident, and I always get tons of compliments on it. Aaaaannnd it lasts for a long time. I put it on around 3:30, I've already taken my nightly shower and I can still smell it (it's 12:19 for the record). This perfume is amazing,  I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment