11 October 2011

Pictures from UA's Homecoming

As I said in a previous post, I spent this weekend in Tuscaloser, er, Tuscaloosa for the University of Alabama's homecoming. The pictures got me so excited that I decided to dedicate a post to them! Here are my favorites:


Me && my partner in crime for the weekend Gabby! <3 her!


Me outside of the club on Friday! i had so much fun dancing! I'm sure you can tell from how sweaty I am lol!


(From L to R) Ashton, Sophia (we met in the club && instantly fell in love with each other lol), Whitney, and myself 

lol whoever took this pic of me && Shan missed our faces completely! but look at our bodies! ;)


(From L to R) Chan, Ashton, Gabby, Shan, Whitney && myself) Don't we look gorgeous?


Me && Shan. Good thing they got our faces this time! I love this pic!


Me && Whitney! We hit the photographer with our model faces lol! 


Me && Shan walking away from...idk. Had no idea this pic was being taken but I LOOOOOOOOOVEE IT!

ROLL TIDE ROLL! WAR DAMN EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment